-
May 20th, 2004, 01:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
what music been playing in your cd player/ record player/ tape player/ 8 track player lately?
As for me it's been mostly Johnny Paycheck stuff... can't resist the call to "take This Job and Shove It"
-
May 20th, 2004, 01:35 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Mostly listening to the Indigo Girls' ALL THAT WE LET IN. Other than that, whatever strikes my fancy at the time. Was listening to Carly Simon a few weeks ago.
-
May 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I've been flipping through the Kill Bill 2 soundtrack and Mitch Hedberg.
-
May 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well I still mainly concentrate on AM Sports Talk Radio and Cubs games...but when the CD player plays, Mindy's got me listening to Wedding music now...
-
May 20th, 2004, 09:30 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Who's all on the Kill Bill 2 soundtrack RichC?
If my fiancee plays wedding music around me I will get earplugs... save it for when the day come sya know?
-
May 20th, 2004, 10:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Other than Johnny Cash, probably nobody you've heard of. I love the soundtrack though. I was happy to get Shivaree's "Goodnight Moon" back (I had it on MP3 when the last computer died). I absolutely love "Malaguenam" by Salerosa Chingon and "Urami Bushim" by Meiko Kaji. Malcom McLaren's cover of "About Her" is good. Ironicly, I can't stand "Can't Hardly Stand It" by Charlie Feathers. And just like on Kill Bill 1 soundtrack, the song The RZA does sucks. But it has the story of Pai Mei on it, which just rocks.
-
May 20th, 2004, 10:45 PM
#7
Inactive Member
the new "Soil" C.D. called "Redefine" Jaye got me into this band and this C.D. is by far the best yet. if you like hard rock/metal check it out. you will NOT be disapointed. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 20th, 2004, 10:52 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Charlie Feathers sounds familiar to me for some reason... is that song kind of an alt-country/ Austintype music kinda thing?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 20, 2004 07:53 PM: Message edited by: dwim ]</font>
-
May 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Louis Jordan,
George Harrison,
Warren Zevon,
Great White,
The Evita Soundtrack
Yeah, it seems a weird mix to me too.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Dan the Goob ]</font>
-
May 22nd, 2004, 04:34 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Several mix CD's I made recently, including 80's music, a Melissa Etheridge mix, a Nirvana/Hole/Nine Inch Nails mix. Also the new Indigo Girls cd, and some Beth Orton.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks